Hello, I'm Julien, freelance IT professional I craft user experience for the masses
I do platforms and software. I also interact with hardware.
I have 10+ years of experience. I operate from Brussels, Belgium.
What I enjoy doing
I'm an all-around expert in building digital experiences with 10+ years of experience.
I tend to focus on projects having a social, cultural, philanthropic or ecological impact.
My quality approach leads me to imagine and implement tailor-made solutions to meet the needs of my customers and, above all, their users.
User experience is paramount. Friction-less is the key. Privacy is gold. I do it first-class and with passion. No kidding.
- Clean and efficient software development, based on robust, modern, proven process and technology.
Digital ecosystems and platforms
- Digital solutions with the analysis and robustness they deserve to grow without hassle, with the end user always in mind.
- Information organized in a effective and sustainable way thanks to a good understanding of how the pieces fit together.
- Consulting and implementation of tailor-made online payment experiences to make it easy for customers and boost conversion.
Process automation and digitization
- Analysis and development of tools to automate the repetitive so you can focus on high added value tasks.
- Making software fast, reliable and efficient is my everyday job. I analyze and optimize until we get to the optimal.
Hardware, embedded & remote access
- Integration of hardware in your ecosystem. Think the impact of RFID, NFC, printers, automatic gates and payments terminals.
Ticketing and events
- Complex registration and access control scenarios, cashless payments operations with dozen thousands of happy guests.
API and data
- Combining data from multiple sources, API development and integration, creating dashboard to create insights from datasets.
Video and streaming
- Video distribution, live and on-demand, low latency and on any kind of device, anywhere.
Top noch user experience
- After all, the user decide. Putting him at the center of the reflection is part of my quality standards.
Neutral and personalized support
- Support in all areas of IT and Internet to ensure your project is on track with deadlines, budgets and quality of deliverables.
The tools I use daily
I rely on well established, solid tools to craft the user experience my projects deserve.
Symfony and PHP
- I'm active user of Symfony since its first version. This framework has solid foundation to craft any kind of rock solid platform.
- Stripe has no secret for me. I managed millions euros online. I can push it to the limits!
- Javascrit is evolving fast and comes at first place to build world-class user experience. I get you covered.
- I heavily rely on the Tailwind framework to build and design high quality web pages working on any kind of device.
- I rely on Algolia to build next generation apps and deliver relevant content in milliseconds.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery are part of my standards.
- I follow the highest industry standards regarding software development, performance, privacy and security.
What else ?
- I'm also working with Raspberry PI, Arduino, embedded electronics, Android, Kotlin, Java, Swift, Python, Bash, Ubuntu, and many more.
Get in touch
How to contact me
For first contacts, I encourage you to write me an email. I'm also available on the phone or for meetings if you prefer having a chat.
I speak french and english.
JW Consulting & Services SRL
Rue Henri Maubel, 106
Email and phone
+32 475 632 168